2020 GCPPA PromoCon
October 6, 2020
DISTRIBUTOR & CLIENT REGISTRATION
DOWNLOADS & LINKS:
*links coming soon!
Monday, October 5, 2020
5-8pm – Exhibitor Setup
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
7-9:00am – Exhibitor Setup
9:00-11am – Virtual Experience (online only – show floor not open to distributors)
11am-3pm – Show Floor Open to Distributors & Clients
4351 NE 12th Terrace
Oakland Park, FL 33334
Free parking for PromoCon attendees!
WHO CAN ATTEND:
GCPPA Distributor Members – FREE
Clients of GCPPA Distributor Members - $10 per person (billed to the distributor after the show)
Non-Member Distributors - $25 per person Non-Member Distributors must have one of the following (1) ASI number, (2) PPAI number, (3) SAGE number, (4) Five invoices from promotional products suppliers.
No one under the age of 16 can attend this show.
Registration deadline is Friday, October 2, 2020 for distributors.
Because of COVID-19 requirements, there will be no on-site registration. If you wish to attend, you must register by the deadline.
DISTRIBUTOR & CLIENT REGISTRATION
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS FOR DISTRIBUTORS:
For those who can’t attend the show because they are at-risk, sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, etc., we’re pleased to offer several options that will help our exhibitors get the maximum amount of exposure for their products and allow distributors the opportunity to learn about the newest products available. Distributors can sign up for any of these virtual options when registering for the show.
§ Virtual Experience – Distributors can choose to attend the show virtually from 9-11 am on Tuesday, October 6. We will be broadcasting live from Hugh’s Culinary and giving each exhibitor a chance to showcase their hottest products. During this live broadcast distributors will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with exhibitors through the chat feature. After the show, distributors will be able to access the recorded presentations from the Virtual Experience, download sale/promotional flyers, and contact exhibitors to set up an appointment.
§ Tradeshow in a Box (on-site pickup)– Distributors who aren’t comfortable attending the show in person can register to pickup a “Tradeshow in a Box.” The box will be filled with catalogs and samples from the show and can be picked up in front of Hugh’s Culinary from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. You’ll pull up and we’ll safely load your box for you (wearing a mask and gloves).
§ Tradeshow in a Box (shipped to you) – For those who can’t make it to Hugh’s Culinary on October 6, we’re happy to ship you a box filled with catalogs and samples from the show. You’ll need to provide your shipping address, preferred shipping method, and shipping account number. Boxes will be shipped by Friday, October 9, 2020.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
There are exhibitors who can't attend our show but would still like to make sure their products are in front of our audience. This is for you!
For the cost of a table, virtual exhibitors can take advantage of the following without leaving home:
- Exhibitors can ship us their catalogs, flyers, samples and we’ll put them out.
- If they would like to send enough samples and flyers for the Tradeshow in a Box program, we’ll include them in that.
- They can also send a minimal display (table cover, retractable banner) that we’ll put out and ship back to them (they provide shipper number).
- They can present for 5 minutes during the Virtual Experience. Their presentation can be live or recorded and it will be archived online like all of the others. (see above for more information on the Virtual Experience).
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East / Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (1.4 miles)
5001 N. Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
We do not have a block of rooms at this hotel and recommend that you reserve your rooms as soon as possible.
Complimentary parking for GCPPA attendees.
COVID-19 SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
GCPPA PromoCon will be conducted in compliance with all Federal, Florida and local laws and requirements with respect to COVID-19. We urge all persons who plan on attending to become familiar with the Action Plan. These rules are subject to change or modification.
· Exhibit space will be limited to 50% capacity. We’ll utilize the back room in addition to what we used last year. This essentially allows us to double our space while limiting the number of exhibitors to the same number we had in 2019.
· There will be an empty 8’ space between each exhibitor.
· The aisles will be wider and have one-way traffic flow.
· There will be hand sanitizer stations on each aisle.
· Exhibitors will be required to wear a mask during the show and will have their temperature checked on arrival.
Advertising Specialty Institute
Ariel Premium Supply, Inc
BEL USA LLC
Dixon Ticonderoga Co
Flanagan And Associates
Victorinox Swiss Army
Vu Line Direct